As part of the Pre-Production phase, we provide you with guidance to:
- define your vision for the video;
- craft a creative brief that details the message, audience, and call to action;
- develop a production plan based on the project's budget and timeline;
- draft scripts, interview guides, and storyboards; and
- coordinate the scheduling and logistics for the production days.
In the Production phase, we focus on filming/capturing your video. This includes:
- audio recording of voiceovers;
- creation of graphics and animations;
- oversight of location prep and equipment setup for each shoot (including lighting, backdrop, and staging); and
- direction to talent for appearing on camera.
In the Post-Production phase, we edit and polish the footage to present your message/story in a compelling manner that aligns with your vision. This includes:
- enhancement and smoothing of captured dialogue;
- sound design, ADR, and music scoring;
- color grading; and
- embedding of graphics and animations.
We incorporate client feedback on each version of the video until you are satisfied, and export a final version in the format you need.